Rising Tide Placeholder, 2020. CSS, linear gradient, keyframe animation.
- Click this marquee to start scrolling
- Or click here to see everything
- Hi, I’m Yihwan 👋
- I’m an engineering manager at Curology
- 📒 My User Manual
- I like working with React, Gatsby, SwiftUI, and LEGO
- I’m from LA and have lived in SF, NYC, and Seattle
- I’m currently nomadic
- I like to read
- I especially like non-fiction that reads like fiction
- I game rewards programs, whether it’s for free flights or extra guac
- I once boarded the wrong flight destined for the wrong continent
- I’ve been to Hong Kong exactly once
- It was probably beautiful — I couldn’t really tell because I forgot my contacts at home
- I’ve developed PTSD from UberConference hold music (back when conference calls were a thing)
- Let’s be Strava friends
- I’m a Redux skeptic
- Bronston v. US (1973) makes for an interesting read
- Bring back
<marquee>, nerds demand
- I’ve visited or lived in 58% of the countries in South America
- When I speak Spanish, native Spanish-speakers think I’m Brazilian
- When I speak Portuguese, Brazilians think I’m Mexican
- My shameful food pleasure is cheap supermarket ‘sushi’ - the kind with flourescent orange imitation crab, surrounded by a gelatinous gob of ‘rice’
- I miss Anthony Bourdain
- I’m wary of La Croix
- And White Claw is a non-starter, sorry
- I tolerate Xcode as a necessary evil
- Am I the only one who prefers light-themed IDEs?
- I like mango sticky rice
- Do you like mango sticky rice?
- You should, it’s great!
- That’s all for now
- Visit again soon!
Until then, see some projects here
@yihwan everywhere else